Are you looking for ways to increase your revenue as a managed service provider? Well, Axxess Networks has the Cloud Voice (UCaaS) solution for you! In this blog post, we’re going to show you how selling the right UCaaS business solutions can benefit your bottom line and your client satisfaction rates! Without further ado, let’s get started!
Benefits of a Cloud Voice (UCaaS) Business Solution for Your Customers
As you know, the Cloud uses Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to make and receive phone calls using the internet instead of traditional phone lines. While it may not seem like much at first, your customers can enjoy a whole host of benefits from a Cloud Voice business solution – no matter what industry they’re in!
- Economical Solutions. Cloud Voice uses the customers’ existing internet and network for collaboration and making and receiving calls – often for about the same (or less) cost as maintaining a traditional premise-based PBX and copper lines! Cloud Voice also requires less on-site hardware and maintenance is included in the monthly cost.
- Scalability. It’s easy to add phone lines, users and features with a Cloud Voice system, making it a great choice for businesses who are growing.
- Flexibility. Since Cloud Voice solutions can function on any internet-connected device, they can easily be used by remote and hybrid teams – or even in-office teams spread across multiple locations!
- Improved productivity and collaboration. With advanced features like video conferencing and instant messaging, businesses can promote real-time collaboration between teams no matter where they are. It streamlines internal communication and reduces needless delays, promoting productivity across the board.
- Enhanced customer experience. Cloud solutions can also improve a company’s customer service by making it easier for them to connect with, and respond to, callers. Features like call forwarding and voicemail-to-email are especially helpful because they make sure users never miss an important call or message.
How MSPs Can Identify the Right VoIP Business Solutions for Their Customers
While there are several Cloud Voice providers out there to choose from, not all of them are created equal. It’s your job to find the right provider – one that fits your needs and the needs of your customer base. While that might seem daunting, it doesn’t have to be! You can use these quick tricks to find your perfect fit.
Analyze your customers’ communication needs. This is a crucial first step in every search. After all, you don’t want to invest in a solution that has features and functions that don’t match your customers’ needs and support requirements. Be sure you conduct a comprehensive client survey prior to starting your selection process.
Research and compare different Cloud Voice providers based on those needs. When choosing a provider, it’s important to look for qualities that ensure unbeatable uptime and exceptional customer experience. These qualities should include:
- The Cloud Voice Switch is hosted in Tier-4 data centers that provide true geo-redundancy with Active-Active management and 99.999% uptime guaranteed.
- Proactive management of version updates to prevent frustrating issues caused by nascent code and bugs.
- Managing every aspect of your domain, including Quality-of-Service (QOS), with advanced troubleshooting abilities for quick issue resolution.
- Providing dedicated call paths for every extension – plus bursting features that make sure your customers will never hear a busy signal, even during peak hours.
- Including important features like unlimited call queues, auto attendants, and music on hold in their offerings.
At Axxess, we take pride in providing all of these features and more to our customers!
Prioritize customization. This is especially important if you serve a lot of different industries. You can’t serve them a one-size-fits-all Cloud Voice business solution. You’ve got to be able to offer custom bundles for each industry. So, if a Cloud Voice provider can’t give you that flexibility, don’t choose them.
Make sure there are no surprises. Some providers may not give you an accurate proposal, which can lead to expensive surprises later. To avoid this, make sure you ask for an itemized proposal. At Axxess, we understand that switching to a new provider involves more than just getting a phone and seat license. That’s why we work hard to ensure our proposals accurately reflect the true cost of setting up your service.
Why MSPs are Choosing Axxess Networks’ Cloud VoIP Business Solutions
Axxess Networks is the gold standard in the Cloud Voice industry, with a rock-solid technical foundation that over 3 million users already trust. We not only provide excellent support for our partners, but our solutions have extra benefits that make selling it to your customers a breeze.
- We offer hands-on installation and support. Unlike our competitors, we don’t ship your customers the phones and pray that they can figure out the setup on their own. We assign a dedicated Project Manager to oversee your installation from start to finish. Our certified techs work remotely to support onsite techs and ensure a smooth setup and service cutover. You deserve white-glove service every step of the way!
- Our solution includes QoS management for best-in-class service. Our support team has everything they need to fix issues quickly and keep your service running smoothly.
- A failover solution is readily available. We offer an optional and cost-effective 4G LTE failover service, so you’ll be ready to handle anything that comes your way – from natural disasters to unfortunate accidents. Keeping your customers connected no matter what.
Our VoIP Business Solutions Success Stories
Looking for specific examples of how our VoIP business solutions had a positive, real-world impact on customers like yours? Look no further than the examples below!
And there’s a whole lot more where that came from. If you’d like more examples of the positive impact our VoIP business solutions have had on the world, let us know and we’d be happy to provide them.
Getting Started with Axxess Networks
If you want to experience the benefits of Axxess’ VoIP business solutions for yourself – we’re here to help you get started! We work with you every step of the way to design the perfect solution for your customers with reseller margins that will leave you smiling.
So, what’re you waiting for? Reach out to us today!